Apple spends months testing its software releases before rolling them out to the public. Of course, that doesn't mean that the updates are always feature-complete when they first hit our devices. For example, iOS 15 debuted alongside the iPhone 13 in September, but there were several features that Apple had yet to implement. One of the more intriguing iOS 15 features was the ability to add a state ID or driver's license to the Wallet app. Initially, Apple told us that the feature would be ready before the end of the year. Unfortunately, it has now been delayed to early 2022.
The post Apple just delayed one of the most exciting iOS 15 features to 2022 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Sonos deals in 2021: Deck your home out with speakers
- Wednesday’s deals: $155 AirPods 3, LG OLED TVs, Philips Hue, Oculus Quest 2, more
- Apple Black Friday 2021 deals are out and available here
- Best Cyber Monday Target deals in 2021: The deals that are live now
Trending Right Now:
- You might be able to get a $1,800 stimulus check before Christmas – check right here
- Urgent deodorant recall: If you use these popular antiperspirants, stop now
- This stimulus check program no one knows about has payments up to $30,000