Several iPad mini rumors claimed 2021 would be the year that Apple gave the smallest tablet in its lineup a big upgrade. Apple won’t just offer users specs more in line with what’s available on other iPads and iPhones. It will also significantly redesign the tablet. The new iPad mini will sport a larger display, as Apple will remove the Touch ID button. The fingerprint sensor would sit on the power button, just like on last year’s iPad Air. A new report offers us a look at the new iPad mini’s purported specs. The report suggests that the new tablet will feature formidable hardware. The upgrades would put it on par with the iPhone 13 series in terms of performance.
Today's Top Deal
The post Apple’s upgraded specs for the 2021 iPad mini might have just leaked appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 5 amazing Apple deals that everyone’s swarming to get on Amazon
- Amazon’s coolest Alexa device you’ve never heard of is down to $19.99 right now
- Roborock’s powerful new Dyson vacuum rival just got its first big Amazon discount
- Today’s top deals: Crazy $29 camera that sees anywhere, $179 Roomba, $10 true wireless earbuds, $45 off Kindle Paperwhite, more
Trending Right Now:
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
- Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon