Apple’s busy “California Streaming” event is underway, with the iPhone maker having already unveiled several of the products we were expecting from this year’s virtual show. Just like with previous mid-September events, the new iPhones models are the stars of the show. This year, we’re looking at the iPhone 13 series in four versions: iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. After unveiling the main features of the cheapest versions, Apple launched the iPhone 13 variants that so many people have been waiting for. The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max look just like their siblings, but they pack a few features unseen on other iPhones so far.
Today's Top Deal
The post Apple unveils iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max: 120Hz ProMotion screen is finally here appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Surprise Amazon sale slashes AirPods Pro to 2021’s lowest price
- Amazon’s deal on Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is ridiculously good
- Wireless CarPlay adapter that works in any CarPlay-equipped car available on Amazon
- MAXPRO, the best home gym equipment for small spaces, is so good it’s backed by Shaq
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
- Apple’s iPhone 13 launches tomorrow, but you can see it right now in this stunning video
- ‘Avengers 5’ cast is a secret, but we might know the team’s next leader