Tim Cook has confirmed that Apple's chips will soon be made in America.
As reported by CNBC, the Apple CEO attended an event with U.S. President Joe Biden at the upcoming TSMC chip manufacturing plant in Arizona. At the event, Cook thanked the president for the recent passage of the C.H.I.P.S. act which brought billions in investment into American processor manufacturing.
The post Apple will soon be using chips made in America, says CEO Tim Cook appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s deals: Free money from Amazon, $38 Sony headphones, Apple Watch Ultra & S8, more
- Oops! 62 crazy Black Friday deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for December 2022
- Best Deals: Amazon, Apple, Tech, TVs, and more sales
Trending Right Now:
- iPhone has a mind-blowing volume control trick that you’re not using
- Companies spy on your email with invisible images – here’s how to stop them
- iOS 16.2 fixes iPhone notifications, but not on the lock screen