Your encrypted messaging history might not be as safe as you thought.
With every big tech company spouting on and on about privacy, it might be surprising to hear that messages you thought were private aren’t necessarily completely private. A new document from the Federal Bureau of Investigation shows just how easy it can be to access your data.
The post FBI document shows how easy it is to access your encrypted chat data appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 150+ crazy Amazon Cyber Week deals that are ending today
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $239 in this Cyber Week blowout
- Get an $18 Fire Stick or a $99 smart TV in Amazon’s Cyber Week Fire TV sale
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $32 free right now
Trending Right Now:
- Supermarkets across the country are facing shortages of 2 crucial grocery items
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now