It’s September 14th, the Tuesday when Apple will unveil the iPhone series fans have been waiting for all year long. The iPhone 13 will not be a complete surprise, featuring a familiar redesign. All iPhone 13 will have the same design as the iPhone 12, and they’ll have almost identical dimensions. But the iPhone 13 is getting a big design change when it comes to the infamous notch. The top bezel will be narrower than ever. We saw the notch in all sorts of unofficial renders and schematics so far that all confirmed the smaller Face ID notch. But, with hours to go until the iPhone 13 event, images of the real-life iPhone 13 made their way online, giving us our first look at the smaller notch. The leak also explains how Apple will use the larger display "ears" that flank the notch.
Today's Top Deal
The post First real-life iPhone 13 photos just leaked ahead of Apple’s event appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Surprise Amazon sale slashes AirPods Pro to 2021’s lowest price
- Amazon’s deal on Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is ridiculously good
- Get your lawn right with Amazon’s one-day Scotts Lawn Care sale
- Wireless CarPlay adapter that works in any CarPlay-equipped car available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New stimulus checks are coming this week – here’s when you’ll get one
- Apple’s iPhone 13 launches tomorrow, but you can see it right now in this stunning video
- Nintendo Switch gets major price cut ahead of OLED model launch