We’re about two weeks away from Samsung’s summertime Unpacked event. That's where it’ll unveil its new flagship phones for the second half of 2021. Anyone following Samsung news knows exactly what’s coming on August 11th, however. There are precious few Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 surprises left, if any. The design and durability improvements, the high-end specs, and the brand new features have all already leaked. The leaks aren't done yet though, as the Fold 3 and Flip 3 specs appeared online again.
Since everyone knows practically everything about the phones anyway, Samsung pretty much decided to give up. The company has gone ahead and confirmed some of the Fold 3 and Flip 3’s best features already, OnePlus-style.
Today's Top Deal
The post Galaxy Fold 3 and Flip 3 leak so much, Samsung just confirmed the best rumors appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon shoppers rave about this 22-in-1 screwdriver set that’s down to $18 today
- Brilliant $30 Amazon find expands a power outlet without an ugly power strip
- Amazon’s massive Kasa smart home sale has deeper discounts than Prime Day
- You’ll never go to the beach again without this $17 Amazon find from a viral TikTok
Trending Right Now:
- Maps gets a great new feature in iOS 15 that Apple never announced
- This stimulus program gets you up to $25,000, but no one seems to know about it
- Forgotten action thriller with three Marvel stars hits Netflix next week