It's been a few years since Google Fiber made headline news. In 2016, a year after Google Fiber spun off into its own subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., Google put expansion plans on hold. In the years since, Google has been slowly building out its network in the cities and regions that it already services. But this week, CEO Dinni Jain announced the first major expansion for the service since it rolled out to four new markets in 2015.
The post Google Fiber just announced its biggest expansion in 7 years appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s deals: $179 AirPods Pro, home theater projector sale, back to school blowout, more
- Electric standing desks are on sale starting at $205
Trending Right Now:
- 7 new Netflix releases arrive today – including 1 you really need to watch
- 2 of Netflix’s newest shows are also the biggest in the world right now
- Our first look at Iron Man’s replacement leaked: This is Ironheart