The iPhone 13 kept in place the pricing structure of its predecessor, even though the world was dealing with rising prices for most goods and services. But Apple will react to the growing inflation this year with a price hike for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. That’s what a couple of rumors claimed earlier this year. And now there’s a new report out indicating that price hikes are inevitable for the iPhone 14 Pro models.
The post iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max might be the most expensive iPhones ever appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Shop more than 100+ best 4th of July sales right now on Amazon, Home Depot, and more
- Best 4th of July Apple deals you can shop now
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: July 4th sales, free Amazon credit, $15 Blink cam, more
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $100+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it
- NASA can’t solve this Mars mystery, so it wants your help
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick