Nearly 10 years ago, Tim Cook said that Apple was going to "double down" on product secrecy. Cook's remarks at the 2012 D10 conference came in the wake of numerous iPad and iPhone design leaks. Despite Apple's best efforts, however, there's only so much that can be done to prevent leaks ahead of upcoming products. The simple reality is that Apple's supply chain is too vast and the appetite for Apple rumors is too insatiable. And so, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise to anyone that we're already starting to see iPhone 14 design leaks make their way through the Apple rumor mill.
The post iPhone 14 with completely overhauled design shown in YouTube video appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon’s best-selling headphones have 32,000 5-star ratings – get them today for $17
- Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
- PS5 restock update: Big PlayStation 5 restock coming today
- One of the coolest gadgets on Amazon is only $20 today
Trending Right Now:
- If you have any of these popular cookies, throw them out now
- Anyone can buy undelivered Amazon packages – here’s how
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ – the backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet