Apple hasn’t updated the iPhone SE this year, but last year’s model proved to be quite successful. The iPhone SE is an excellent proposition for buyers. We're looking at a traditional iPhone design, performance on par with the iPhone 11, and a $399 starting price. A series of reports in the past few months said the iPhone SE will get a significant upgrade in early 2022. The device will feature 5G connectivity and a faster processor. But a new iPhone SE 3 report indicates the next-gen entry-level iPhone will be even more impressive than we thought. The handset might be just as fast as the iPhone 13 series that will launch later this year.
Today's Top Deal
The post iPhone SE 3 coming next year with the same performance as iPhone 13, report says appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s best deals: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, free Echo Dot deal, $3.75 Alexa smart plugs, $50 off a Dyson killer, more
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
- I built the home gym of my dreams without spending more than $250 on any exercise machine
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
- ‘Manifest’ Season 4? It might actually happen, thanks to the show’s passionate fans