Microsoft is reportedly considering the introduction of a new super app that will look to disrupt Apple and Google's dominance over mobile search.
As reported by The Information, the company is looking into launching an app that would combine "shopping, messaging, web search, news feeds, and other services in a one-stop smartphone app." Executives at the company are mulling such a move in order to "wanted the app to "boost the company’s multibillion-dollar advertising business and Bing search, as well as draw more users to Teams messaging and other mobile services."
The post Microsoft may be building its own super app appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Oops! 62 crazy Black Friday deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for December 2022
- Get an Echo Dot for $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
- Today’s deals: Free money from Amazon, $38 Sony headphones, Apple Watch Ultra & S8, more
Trending Right Now:
- iPhone has a mind-blowing volume control trick that you’re not using
- James Webb telescope breakthrough lets us ‘see’ dark matter
- Companies spy on your email with invisible images – here’s how to stop them