iOS 16 introduced a new feature on the iPhone called Sound Recognition that instructs the iPhone to always listen for specific sounds. Once the iPhone hears the sound, it can play an alarm to warn you about what's going on.
Sound Recognition is an Accessibility feature that will undoubtedly come in handy for people who suffer from hearing loss. The iPhone is usually close by and can pick up sounds better than the human ear. But the feature can also come in handy for people who aren't hard of hearing.
The best part is that you can record custom sounds that might be specific to devices around you and then set up special iPhone alarms for each one.
The post Mind-blowing iPhone feature in iOS 16 triggers alerts when your phone hears certain sounds appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Prime Day 2022 phone deals: Everything we might see if there’s another Prime Day
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $60+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- The 35 best movies on Netflix right now (September 2022)
- Finally, a new Netflix reality series that isn’t cringey and awful
- New Netflix releases: 6 movies and shows everyone will be talking about next week