Notwithstanding some of the recent bad press around Netflix these days -- including a dropoff in subscribers that's led to corresponding waves of layoffs at the streamer -- the company is still investing in and adding new titles all the time to its bulging library of content. One of the newest additions is Pirate Gold of Adak Island, an 8-episode reality documentary series that's now streaming on the platform.
It is also arguably a cut above other titles from the same genre on Netflix.
The post Netflix just released a new reality show that actually might not be awful appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Shop more than 100+ best July 4th sales right now on Amazon, Home Depot, and more
- Amazon gift card discount and deals 2022: How to get $100+ for free
- Amazon Prime Day 2022 is July 12th and 13th: Shop these early sales now
- Today’s deals: Early Prime Day deals, FREE Amazon credit, massage guns, GNC vitamins, more
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent medicine recall: A serious dosage mistake can lead to overdose and death
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- A mysterious rocket just slammed into the moon and no one knows who launched it