Ursula Corbero's Money Heist character Tokyo had a great line in the insanely popular hit TV series on Netflix. Well, tons of great lines, actually. But to cite just one in particular: "A lot of people believe we only find one true love in our lives." What they don't realize, though? It's that, whether you realize it or not, "you can have several lives."
That's certainly been true, and remains so, for Money Heist -- aka La Casa de Papel, which debuted its final batch of episodes on Netflix Friday. Specifically, these newly released episodes comprise part two of the show's fifth and final season, bringing one of the biggest and most successful projects in Netflix history, at last, to a satisfying, bittersweet conclusion. That is, "conclusion" in only the loosest, very Netflix-like sense of the word. Because Money Heist, like Tokyo very astutely noted, isn't so much winding down as it is concluding one of its many lives. Before it very soon begins another.
The post Netflix just released the final episodes of one of its most successful shows ever appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 150+ crazy Amazon Cyber Week deals that are ending today
- AirPods are so cheap right now on Amazon, it might be a mistake
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $239 in this Cyber Week blowout
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $32 free right now
Trending Right Now:
- Supermarkets across the country are facing shortages of 2 crucial grocery items
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- $500 stimulus checks are coming this month – see if you qualify