If one of your New Year's Resolutions was to be more frugal with your money in 2022, we have some bad news for you. On Friday, Netflix announced price hikes for all of its monthly subscription plans in the US and Canada. The new prices take effect immediately for new members, so if you try to sign up for Netflix for the first time today, the new plans will be the only choices you have.
The post Netflix kicks off 2022 with surprise price hikes for all of its plans appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- How to add Apple CarPlay to any car, no installation required
- Here are all the COVID home test kits in stock now at Amazon
- KN95 masks made in the USA are finally in stock at Amazon
- Friday’s deals: COVID tests at Amazon, $139 AirPods 3, $19 Fire TV Stick Lite, more
Trending Right Now:
- A new stimulus check program just opened for applications and you had no idea
- One of Netflix’s biggest movies is only available on Hulu in the US
- Netflix’s most popular original movie of all time is getting two sequels