Apple's attention to detail, from both a hardware and software perspective, is arguably unrivaled. More than most companies, Apple sweats the small stuff in the broader interest of improving the overall user experience. Every so often, however, the company introduces out a questionable design decision that leaves people scratching their heads. For example, a post gaining traction on Twitter highlights a quirky iPhone design that many people have complained about for years.
As anyone with an iPhone can attest, handling an incoming call when you're already on a call isn't exactly straightforward. As a seasoned iPhone user for more than a decade now, I still struggle to get my iPhone to do what I want it to do when a second call comes through.
Today's Top Deal
The post One awful thing about Apple’s iPhone design is driving users insane appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Roborock’s powerful new Dyson vacuum rival just got its first big Amazon discount
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- 5 amazing Apple deals that everyone’s swarming to get on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
- Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it