When Apple announced the Foundation TV show for Apple TV+ a few years ago, it was clear that it would be the company’s most ambitious original series for streaming. Done right, the sci-fi story based on Isaac Asimov’s novels could become an amazing show. It could rival fantasy shows like Game of Thrones. But Foundation isn’t easy to adapt for the big or little screen. Addressing the new Apple TV+ show, Foundation head writer and showrunner David Goyer explained how he’s making it work. He also revealed the one-sentence pitch that helped him sell Foundation to Apple.
Today's Top Deal
The post Read the one-sentence pitch for Apple’s most ambitious TV show yet appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 35,000 Amazon shoppers gave this mattress topper 5 stars – get one for $34 today
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Alexa in your car for $19.99, $200 Chromebook, $13 string lights, $190 AirPods Pro, more
- Add hands-free Alexa to your car for $19.99 with this Amazon deal
- Amazon slashed $200 off Apple’s M1 MacBook Pro, or get a MacBook Air for $899
Trending Right Now:
- Special $1,000 stimulus checks are being sent to certain people – see if you qualify
- ‘Hawkeye’ spoilers say fan-favorite Marvel villain is coming to the MCU
- Apple Watch Series 7: All there is to know about Apple’s next watch