- With 23 career Grand Slam singles championships and 14 Grand Slam doubles titles to her name, Serena Williams is widely regarded as the greatest tennis player of all time.
- Her daughter, Olympia Ohanian, already boasts a striking resemblance to her superstar mom on the tennis court.
- A video posted on Ohanian's Instagram account this week shows the 4-year-old hitting a very smooth backhand during practice and following through just as her mom does.
- Of course, Ohanian was donning similar apparel to her mom, too, including a Wilson racket that made the likeness to Williams all the more uncanny.
- Check out the clip of Ohanian practicing her form below:
Read the original article on Insider