Apple earlier this week released iOS 14.7, a somewhat minor update that includes support for Apple's brand new MagSafe Battery Pack. The update also includes tweaks to the Podcasts app, support for Apple Card Family, and more. And while updates this late into an iOS release cycle typically address bugs, the iOS 14.7 update has apparently introduced an Apple Watch Touch ID bug that is annoying some iPhone users.
Specifically, users with a Touch ID enabled device -- like the new iPhone SE, for example -- are finding that they can no longer unlock their Apple Watch via Touch ID.
Today's Top Deal
The post There’s a new Touch ID bug in iOS 14.7 that’s annoying iPhone users, but a fix is coming soon appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
- Today’s best deals: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, free Echo Dot deal, $3.75 Alexa smart plugs, $50 off a Dyson killer, more
- I built the home gym of my dreams without spending more than $250 on any exercise machine
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- Why the Pixel Fold is so exciting, even if it’s Google’s first foldable
- Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it