Android device owners beware -- more malicious apps have been discovered on the Google Play store. Bitdefender's cybersecurity team says several fake Android file manager apps are infecting Android devices with the SharkBot banking malware. These fake apps are no longer available on the store, but they might still be on your phone. Screenshots of the store pages show that thousands of Android users downloaded these malicious apps.
The post These fake Android file manager apps steal banking logins appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 71 best Black Friday deals you can shop today at Amazon
- 107 best Christmas gift ideas of 2022
- Oops! 57 crazy Prime Early Access deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $170+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- 7 must-watch spy series on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Sundance Now, and Apple TV Plus
- Popular vitamin people take for ‘anti-aging’ may cause brain cancer
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever ending has a huge twist that everyone missed