Netflix has wrung almost every idea you can think of out of the reality TV show dynamic that revolves around dating, love, and finding love. Shows like Love is Blind, The Ultimatum, and Sexy Beasts cover everything from people wearing masks on blind dates to hide their physical appearance to an experiment in which people propose marriage to each other on the strength of their personality alone. It doesn't always make for quality TV. Until you get to something like Netflix's Love on the Spectrum.
The US edition of this franchise landed on the streamer earlier this month. The gist is that, while it can be a challenge for anyone to navigate the challenges associated with dating, it's all the more so for people on the autism spectrum.
The post This heartwarming reality TV show is taking Netflix by storm appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s deals: Amazon, Best Buy, SanDisk blowout, $90 cordless vacuum, ThermoPro sale, more
- Shop Amazon Memorial Day deals on Apple, TVs, headphones, and more
Trending Right Now:
- Huge chocolate recall: If you have any of these 18 chocolates, throw them out now
- NASA captures ‘Sharkcano’ eruption where mutant sharks swim near an underwater volcano
- Jaw-dropping image combines 32 years of Hubble telescope photos into one