Apple unveiled the Apple Watch Series 7 during Tuesday’s iPhone 13 event, confirming almost every Apple Watch leak we saw in preceding months. Crucially, the most significant Apple Watch Series 7 rumors out there did not pan out. The Apple Watch Series 7 does come with bigger displays and better build quality. But the new wearable features almost the same design as all the models before it. There are no flat edges, as various leakers claimed. We expected the new Apple Watch design to free up some internal space. And we speculated that the extra real estate could be used to increase the battery capacity. But we won’t know how large the Apple Watch 7 battery is until someone tears down the new wearable.
During the show, Apple confirmed that the new watch will still deliver the same 18-hour battery life as its predecessors. However, Apple made a significant change to the Apple Watch battery this year, which should put an end to your battery life anxiety.
Today's Top Deal
The post This is the single best thing about the Apple Watch Series 7 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Bed sheets with 75,000 5-star reviews are $18 at Amazon, today only
- PS5 restock update: Hidden Amazon PlayStation 5 listings are in stock
- Hidden Amazon deal slashes Apple’s Mac mini price to $599.99
- Amazon’s best sleep aid is a $30 product proven to work 20x better than anything else
Trending Right Now:
- You might not realize the IRS still owes you a $1,600 stimulus check – here’s how to find out
- Apple’s new iPhone privacy feature helps you stop email spam – here’s how to use it
- iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 and iPhone SE: Prices for Apple’s 2021 lineup