It may come as a surprise to many, but there are several hidden iPhone codes that have been part of the iOS user experience for years now. And though most users might find these secret codes more intriguing than useful, some actually bring some interesting utility to the table.
Again, these secret iPhone codes aren't exclusive to iOS 15. But seeing as how iOS 15 was released just a few weeks ago, we'd be remiss if we didn't briefly highlight some of the cooler iOS 15 features you might not be aware of. Though Apple highlights most of the biggest iOS changes during its WWDC keynote, there are inevitably dozens of new features the company simply doesn't have time to cover.
The post Try these iPhone secret codes to unlock hidden features in iOS 15 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Finally, an indoor fly trap that works – 30,000 Amazon shoppers can’t be wrong
- 62 early Samsung Black Friday deals just went live and prices are nuts
- Ditch your awful Apple TV remote with this $15 replacement on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- White House: Empty shelves aren’t a supply chain crisis – it’s a ‘high-class problem’