If you were bummed that you couldn't show off your pricey NFT (non-fungible token) enough, then your prayers have been answered. Just as Facebook and Instagram start looking at bringing NFTs to their users, Twitter beat everyone to the punch. The social network lets you display your NFTs as profile pictures that are visible and verifiable across the internet. Twitter released the feature on Thursday after a testing period. However, it’s not all good news. Not all Twitter users who happen to be NFT collectors can display their digital possessions.
The post Twitter now lets you show off your expensive NFT as a profile picture appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 5 must-have Amazon finds you’ve probably never even heard of
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $12 COVID tests, $200 off Shark vac, $189 AirPods Pro, more
- Oops: Price mistake on Amazon’s #1 smart home device means you can get it for free
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals are back for 2022
Trending Right Now:
- Mac & cheese recall affects nearly 200,000 boxes, so check your home now
- These 2 popular frozen foods are being pulled from grocery store shelves
- 9 amazing iPhone tricks that most people don’t know about