A wild stock market story around a bricks-and-mortar video game retailer, and the nature of infinity. That might sound like some rather pedestrian subject matter, but both of those are actually the respective narrative foundations for two new Netflix documentaries that are worth checking out -- the newly released Eat the Rich: The GameStop Saga, and A Trip to Infinity.
This pair of titles that hit Netflix this week (the GameStop release actually debuts on the streamer today, on September 28) offer Netflix subscribers, in my opinion, some interesting content that's a bit off the beaten path. Compared to, that is, the normal influx of new Netflix releases that tend to be dominated by buzzy new TV series like Dahmer (currently the #1 Netflix show worldwide) and movies like the new Allison Janney-led action thriller Lou (currently the #2 Netflix movie worldwide).
The post Two fascinating new Netflix documentaries to put on your watch list appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale: 22 best deals to shop now
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for September 2022
- Best Apple headphones deals slash up to $120 off AirPods Pro & more
- Don’t pay $50 for rivals when color Wyze Smart Bulbs are just $12 each
Trending Right Now:
- New salad dressing recall: Multiple salad dressings you need to watch out for
- Rotten Tomatoes scores are in for Netflix’s shocking new movie Blonde
- Netflix’s Blonde is one of the darkest, most lurid, and unsettling movies I’ve ever seen