We’ve had three years of foldable handsets, and there's still plenty of work to be done. Foldable screens might indeed be the future, but the technology isn’t quite there. Samsung had to endure a humiliating Galaxy Fold launch in 2019. But those issues taught the Korean giant to come up with even better solutions for next-gen devices. Google is about to enter the market with its own Pixel Fold later this year. But the company might not suffer the same first-gen issues as Samsung and others did in the past. Quite the opposite, in fact. The Pixel Fold might be one of the most exciting foldable phones made to date. And we’ll have to thank Samsung for some of its best specs.
Today's Top Deal
The post Why the Pixel Fold is so exciting, even if it’s Google’s first foldable appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Roborock’s powerful new Dyson vacuum rival just got its first big Amazon discount
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- 5 amazing Apple deals that everyone’s swarming to get on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
- Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it