One of the signature features of Nothing’s Ear (1) wireless earbuds is the design. The earphones feature transparent cases that give them an original look in an industry that's getting more and more crowded. Add in the relatively low $99 price, and you end up with a unique device. You get active noise cancelation for a lower price than the competition in a package that looks nothing like most AirPods alternatives. And if that’s not enough, Nothing went ahead and introduced another Ear (1) option. Joining the white model, the black Ear (1) retails for the same $99. And you can pay for it with cryptocurrencies if you like, including the meme crypto you keep seeing in the news: Dogecoin.
The post You can now buy the Nothing Ear (1) wireless earbuds with dogecoin appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 150+ crazy Amazon Cyber Monday deals you can still get on Wednesday
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $239 in this Cyber Week blowout
- The hottest smart home device on Amazon is free for Cyber Week 2021
Trending Right Now:
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New stimulus checks over $1,000 are coming – find out if you get one
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment